I tried out a somewhat different process with this set of tokens than I did with the previous 2. I wanted to see if it would be more efficient to do each stage of the set collectively, rather than doing each one from start to finish - I've been posting progress on them as I went along. Unfortunately, there were several external hiccups over the course of my time with these, so it's hard to say which method is better, time-wise. Regardless of what I do next time around in this respect, I think I'll continue posting in-progress pics.
Next up is going to be a set of kobolds! With those done, this first pack of tokens will be complete, and they can finally go up for sale!